27 June 2020
Fogging is carried out along Jalan Salodong and Villa Mutiara Indah and reaching around 500 houses. This fogging activity uses insecticides to kill adult mosquitoes, while the larvae can still develop become adult mosquito, therefore we also encourage the society to continue to implement additional actions to prevent mosquitoes from keep developing after fogging. The additional actions is the 4M plus actions which are closing water reservoirs (menutup tempat penampungan air), draining/brushing water reservoirs (menguras tempat penampungan air), burying used goods that can hold water (mengubur barang bekas yang dapat menampung air), periodically look for water tray that potentially become a place for mosquito to breeding (memantau wadah air yang dapat menjadi sarang nyamuk), using mosquito repellent (menggunakan obat nyamuk), etc.
By carried out fogging and 4M plus actions, it will greatly help prevent dengue fever and indirectly you have helped to reduce the incidence of dengue fever in Indonesia.
Other CSR News
- Blood Donation June 2022
- Blood Donation January 2022
- Blood Donation October 2021
- Humanitarian Assistance For Flash Flood & Landslide in Luwu
- Mosquito Fogging July 2021
- Blood Donation June 2021
- Humanitarian Assistance for Flash Flood Survivors in East Nusa Tenggara
- Humanitarian Assistance for Earthquake in Majene
- Blood Donation During Covid - 19 Pandemic
- Humanitarian Assistance For Flash Flood Disaster In Masamba
Copyright © 2018 PT Comextra Majora® - All Rights Reserved.